If you’d have told me a few days ago that I’d be feeling lucky today, I’d have winced, snarled and lobbed my sick bucket at you.
But life can change on a sixpence/dime, and a few little things have come my way over the last couple of days for which I am very grateful.
- My head has finally stopped throbbing! Bliss!
- A potential lead for some work
- An unexpected windfall just when I needed it most
- Losing my jelly belly!
- I can bear sunlight again and am as brown as a berry!
- My back and arm have stopped hurting
- A successful reunion and lovely day out at a local beauty spot with an estranged friend I haven’t spoken to for many months
- Nile Rodgers is back and better than ever (see what I did there? 🙂 )
So I want to pass this on in the form of this Optimistic track featuring the great man himself. Ah those heady days of disco…..
Sending you big love and good fortune, let’s raise the bar and our cups to the stars! xx